Ever heard of a spinal decompression? Well, it’s a process that relieves pressure on your spinal discs by gently stretching your spine. This makes it an ideal procedure for those experiencing chronic back pain.
Spinal decompression therapy works to offer pain relief for those suffering from degenerated, herniated, or bulging discs, as well as providing them an optimal environment in which to heal.
Here are some of the conditions which spinal decompression can help treat.
- Degenerative disc disease
- Injured or diseased spinal nerve roots
- Back or neck pain
- Bulging or herniated spinal discs
- Worn-out spinal joints
What You Need to Know About Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression
It consists of a five – seven week stretch of up to 28 treatments. The treatments are administered while you are fully-clothed and works by building negative pressure in between the spinal discs, promoting retraction, and repositioning them. This, then, results to a flooding of nutrients and healing fluids to the discs.
Why should you consider getting spinal decompression?
- You want to avoid back surgery or any other procedure that involves going under the knife.
- It has proven to yield good results in terms of treating pain associated with pressure in the spinal nerve and lower lumbar disc ruptures.
- Positive patient feedback.
- Traction-based tables are used during the procedure, providing a gentle and comfortable experience for the patient as they receive treatment.
How to know if spinal decompression therapy is the right path for you?
Well, you won’t really find the answer on your own. You need to seek out someone who specializes and is experienced in performing these procedures. Preferably a professional who works for Dallas Lifestyle Management Clinic, a reputable lifestyle management clinic in Dallas, Texas. Make sure to disclose the full scope of your spinal health issues so we may address how this treatment will help solve every single one of them.
If you happen to be looking for medicine that is chiropractic in Texas, don’t think twice about getting in touch with Dallas Lifestyle Management Clinic. A lot of patients have been very satisfied with the results they’ve garnered from spinal decompression. You might just be the next one to reap its amazing advantages.